You are now downloading Paintation apk art drawing filters for free for Android download for android, Paint is a simple but powerful AI photo editor that supports neurotype transfer, also known as deep art effects. Unlike many other applications that require uploading images to a server to be converted, The Painter relies on TensorFlow Lite technology to evaluate the neural network locally on your device. For this reason, it can run offline, and your photos will only leave your device if you decide to share them!
The paint features a four-stage processing pipeline that allows you to adjust the result to perfection by moving back and forth. The stages are:
(1) Preparation -> (2) Style -> (3) Candidate -> (4) Tuning
The preparation phase contains many basic and advanced photo editing tools that enable you to adjust the input to the Stylize stage:
1) Correct – flip the image and rotate it
2) Rounding – Good rotation
3) Crops – random and restricted crops
4) Background – automatic partition of people and change background with selected image or built-in background
5) Fade – Fill a random area of the image with the surrounding pixel
6) Reproduction – copy sealing tool (click and hold to edit stamps)
7) Selection – optional selection applied as a mask for the following tools
10) Smooth – smooth image on one, improving details on the other side
11) Sharpen – Sharpen and Gaussian blur tool
12) Noise – add noise (can improve as a result of pattern transfer) and average blur
15) Half image inscriptions – adds a light or dark pattern
STYLIZE STAGE STYLE
The Stylize stage contains more than 500 stereotypes based on famous paintings that you can apply to your photos. Styles divided into 15 + 2 groups:
1) Choice – various painters and periods
2) Renaissance – Van Ek, Pisanello, Da Vinci, Botticelli, Dorr, Bellini, Titian, Rafael, El Greco, …
3) Baroque-Robbins, Caravaggio, Van Dijk, Rembrandt, Velasquez, …
4) Rococo-Gainsborough, Fravonard, Reynolds, Abbott, …
5) Neoclassical – Winterhalter, Copley, Godward, Picasso, …
6) Academy – Knaus, De Plus, …
7) Romance – Goya, Delacroix, Turner, …
8) Realism – Degas, Knaus, Vasilev, Ribin, …
9) Impressionism – Renoir, Monet, Pesaro, Manet, Tissot, Surat, Matisse, Metzinger, …
10) Post-Impressionist – Cézanne, Van Gogh, Toulouse-Lautrec, Brac, Malevich, Miro, …
11) Modern Art – Larson, Mutcha, Grassett, Hudler, Klimt, Sheil, …
12) Expressive – Gauguin, Munch, Derryn, Kukushka, Bloch, Daly, …
13) Cubism – Picasso, Chagall, Duchamp, Marc, Ernst, …
14) Abstract Art – Kandinsky, Picabia, Klee, Delonay, Mondrian, …
15) Surrealism – Picasso, Picabia, Dali, …
The first collection contains a selection of styles and is free of charge, while others often contain distinct styles and are compatible with major artistic movements. Each pattern image contains an information button that is used to display an additional information dialogue that contains links to the WikiArt.org page of the artwork and artist.
The filtering phase, as the name suggests, contains many color filters that can improve the result: warm, cool, dark brown, black and white, B&W+ Stretch, Bone, Ocean, Pink, Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter, Hot, Cool, Magma, Hell, Plasma, Cividis, Sill, Edges, Glowing, and Negative Edges.
Finally, the adjustment phase brings most of the previously mentioned tools back, allowing you to adjust the result.
At each stage, it is possible to adjust the applicable conversion force allowing better control of desired outputs.
If the ported processing pipeline doesn't fit all the processes you have in the plan, you can choose the current result as an entry point for the next processing cycle. The right option is available from the sharing screen for the premium version.
When it comes to saving or sharing your business, there are three subsidized export options:
1) Full picture
2) Collage of original and modified images
3) Collected from original images, style and outputs
Credits are listed on http://paintation.com.